[Photograph of a Diagram of a Lab Tool] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of a Diagram of a Lab Tool]
- Content Description: A black and white photograph of a diagram of a lab instrument that includes the use of dry cell batteries.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: tools
- Keyword: equipment
- Keyword: instruments
- Keyword: laboratories
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0798
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228858
- Display Note: The diagram seems to be a model of the lab tool photographed in MMLUT_0797.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS