[Letter from Jordan Greenvald to Dr. Meyer Bodansky - June 27, 1930] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Jordan Greenvald to Dr. Meyer Bodansky - June 27, 1930]
Author: Greenvald, JordanCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Contributor Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter to Dr. Meyer Bodansky from Jordan Greenvald dated June 27th, 1930. The letter acknowledges the receipt of Dr. Bodansky's textbook, and congratulates him on the recent publication.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Textbooks
- Keyword: permission
- Keyword: research
- Keyword: manuals
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Named Person: Greenvald, Jordan
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930-06-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0909
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth228969