[Correspondence between Meyer Bodansky and Irving Graef - January 1940] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Correspondence between Meyer Bodansky and Irving Graef - January 1940]
Author: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Creator Type: Personal
Author: Graef, IrvingCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Correspondence between Dr. Meyer Bodansky and Dr. Irving Graef in January of 1940 regarding the possible proposal of Dr. Louis Daily as the head of the Texas Committee for Medical Emigres.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee.
- Keyword: proposals
- Keyword: committees
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Named Person: Graef, Irving
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1940-01-26
- End Date: 1940-01-29
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0955
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth229013