[Letter from Irving Graef to Meyer Bodansky - April 2, 1940] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Irving Graef to Meyer Bodansky - April 2, 1940]
Author: Graef, IrvingCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941Contributor Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter addressed to Dr. Meyer Bodansky from Dr. Irving Graef on April 2nd, 1940, regarding the selection of four members of the Texas Committee for Medical Refugees to be appointed to the National Committee.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- Named Person: Bodansky, Meyer, 1896-1941
- Named Person: Graef, Irving
- Keyword: selections
- Keyword: members
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1940-04-02
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Moody Medical Library, UTCode: MMLUT
- Accession or Local Control No: MMLUT_0966
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth229024