White skirt with lace bottom. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title White skirt with lace bottom.
- Content Description: White skirt with lace bottom.
- Keyword: dresses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings - Linens
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2003.005.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2310
- Display Note: This collection of 14 textiles are attributed to Juanita Byrne. They have been in the collection since 1997.