Geographical, historical, and statistical map of America. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geographical, historical, and statistical map of America.
- Alternate Title North America drawn from the most recent authorities with the tracks of Columbus & Cortez
- Alternate Title South America with the conquests of Pizarro
Author: Paguenand, E.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Published by M. Carey & SonPlace of Publication: Philadelphia
- Creation: 1821
- Content Description: Map shows geography, political boundaries, and exploration routes in North America and South America. Includes text: "Situation, boundaries, and extent," "Climate, soil, and produce," "Natural history," "Political divisions of America," and "Discovery and first settlement of America by Europeans." Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1: 35,000,000].
- Physical Description: 2 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 21 x 21 cm. and 22 x 18 cm., sheet 43 x 55 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - North America
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - South America
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historical geography -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1821
- Place Name: North America
- Place Name: South America
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 00-812
- OCLC: 51183489
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth231541
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Text: "Printed by T.H. Palmer for M. Carey & Son, from the London Edition of 1817, with corrections and additions." Upper right corner: America. No. 67.