Map of Denton Colony Dimmit County Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Denton Colony Dimmit County Texas.
- Alternate Title Map of Dentonio in Denton Colony Dimmit Co., Texas.
Author: Barker, Willis W.Creator Type: Personal
Name: [Dimmit County Surveyors Office]Place of Publication: [Dimmit County, Texas]
- Creation: 1910
- Content Description: Map [both sides of sheet] show early twentieth century awards of lands in the short-lived [1910 - 1947] area of Dimmit County, Texas known as the Denton Colony or Dentonio. No scale noted.
- Physical Description: 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides ; 48 x 41 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dimmit County
- Keyword: Dentonio
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dimmit County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Texas -- Dimmit County -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1910
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dimmit County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dimmit County - Carrizo Springs
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 00-832
- OCLC: 48496515
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth231554
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K