A plan of Bridge Town in the island of Barbadoes. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A plan of Bridge Town in the island of Barbadoes.
Author: Gibson, JohnCreator Type: Personal
Name: Gent. Mag.Place of Publication: [London]
- Creation: 1766?
- Content Description: Map shows mid-eighteenth century streets and building in Bridgetown, Barbados. Scale [ca. 1:7,737].
- Physical Description: 1 map : 11 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: West Indies
- Keyword: Barbados
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bridgetown (Barbados) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1766
- Place Name: West Indies Archipelago
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011-846
- OCLC: 747189772
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth231584
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Map appeared in: The Gentleman's Magazine and historical chronicle, September 1766, vol. 36, p. 425.