Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tamaulipas.
Author: Garcia Cubas, AntonioCreator Type: Personal
Name: Debray SucesoresPlace of Publication: Mexico City
- Creation: 1884
- Content Description: Map shows late nineteenth century state boundaries, railroads, major roads, mines, cities, villages, and haciendas. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:1,200,000].
- Physical Description: [atlas] 30 leaves : col. maps ; 56 x 70 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico - Tamaulipas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tamaulipas (Mexico : State) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1884
- Place Name: Mexico - Tamaulipas
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-003335_05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth231860
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Map is one sheet included in the atlas titled Atlas Mexicano .