Brown County. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Brown County.
- Series Title Maps of All Texas Counties
Author: [Texas]. General Land Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Wolf and BennettPlace of Publication: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1910
- Content Description: Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 36 x 44 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Brown County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brown County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roads -- Texas -- Brown County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real Property -- Texas -- Brown County -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1910
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County
- Time Period: tex-land
- Atlas: Maps of All Texas Counties, Wolf & Bennett: Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1927?
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: G1370.T42-1927-brown
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth231908
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Map is one sheet included in a 1927 atlas that is titled Maps of All Texas Counties.