Fraternity (Fort Worth, Tex.), Vol. 14, No. 3, Ed. 1 Monday, March 1, 1915 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fraternity (Fort Worth, Tex.), Vol. 14, No. 3, Ed. 1 Monday, March 1, 1915
- Serial Title Fraternity
Editor: Schmidt, Henry C.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United Benevolent AssociationPlace of Publication: Fort Worth, TexasAdditional Info: Supreme Lodge
- Creation: 1915-03-01
- Content Description: Monthly publication of the United Benevolent Association that includes news, editorials, and information of interest to members.
- Physical Description: eight pages : ill. ; page 14 x 11 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Worth (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tarrant County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Keyword: United Benevolent Association
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 14
- Issue: 3
- Edition: 1
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: FraternityCode: FRAT
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth233208
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Official Organ of the Order" and "Nothing Impossible."