[Doctor speaks to parent and child] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Doctor speaks to parent and child]
- Series Title Health
Photographer: Castillo, José L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jose L. Castillo is a news correspondent for the Spanish language EFE News Service, the fourth largest news wire in the world. A native of Peru, Mr. Castillo studied translation and interpretation at the Escuela de Traduccion e Interpretacion de Lima (ESIT) in the early 1990s before completing English studies at the University of Newcastle, England. He has worked for various newspapers -- as editor, columnist, reporter or media advisor -- in Georgia, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and California, and Peru and is an award-winning journalist.
- Creation: 2005-03-01
- Digitized: 2007-03-12
- Content Description: Dr. Henry Lenk speaks to a mother and child.
- Physical Description: Digital image (JPEG)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- Named Person: Dr. Henry Lenk
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-03-01
Name: José L. Castillo Photograph CollectionCode: JCPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PICT4210
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth23537