Texas and the Massachusetts Resolutions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas and the Massachusetts Resolutions
Author: Adams, Charles FrancisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Adams, Charles Francis, 1807-1886
Name: Eastburn's PressPlace of Publication: Boston, Massachusetts
- Creation: 1844-01-01
- Digitized: 2005-08-31
- Content Description: Pamphlet containing an essay against the annexation of Texas, compiled from a series of newspaper columns.
- Physical Description: 54 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- 1841-1845.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Time Period: annex
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1844~
- Newspaper: Boston Courier, 1844
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 3488136
- Accession or Local Control No: atpm0001-atpm0054g
- Call Number: 976.4 Ad17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2355