How to Conquer Texas, Before Texas Conquers Us Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title How to Conquer Texas, Before Texas Conquers Us
Author: Hale, Edward Everett, Sr., 1822-1909Creator Type: Personal
Name: Redding & Co.Place of Publication: Boston, Massachusetts
- Creation: 1845-01-01
- Digitized: 2002-12-12
- Content Description: Pamphlet discussing the geography of Texas and some political issues surrounding the annexation of Texas into the United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Republic, 1836-1846.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Description and travel.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Emigration and immigration.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Slavery -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Time Period: annex
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 4538353
- Accession or Local Control No: atpm0127-atpm0142g
- Call Number: F390 .H34 1845
- Display Note: Part of the Texana Collection.