Discourse on Slavery and the Annexation of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Discourse on Slavery and the Annexation of Texas
Author: Dewey, OrvilleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dewey, Orville, 1794-1882
Name: C.S. Francis and companyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1844-01-01
- Digitized: 2004-10-18
- Content Description: Pamphlet from Texana Collection
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature -- 1844.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Slavery
- Time Period: annex
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 6647572
- Accession or Local Control No: atpm0159-atpm0178g
- Other: 976.4 D515
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2359