An Appeal to the People of Massachusetts, on The Texas Question. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title Appeal to the people of Massachusetts, on the Texas question. 2d edition.
- Main Title An Appeal to the People of Massachusetts, on The Texas Question.
Author: Allen, George, 1792-1883Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: A Massachusetts Freeman
Printer: Metcalf and CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Cambridge: Metcalf and Company, Printers to the University
Name: Charles C. Little and James Brown (Firm)Place of Publication: Boston, Massachusetts
- Creation: 1844
- Digitized: 2005-08-30
- Content Description: Pamphlet written by "A Massachusetts Freeman" regarding issues in relation to the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- Physical Description: 20 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- 1841-1845.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Time Period: annex
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Massachusetts
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 3530665
- Accession or Local Control No: atpm0179-atpm0198g
- Call Number: 976.4 AL53a
- UNT Catalog No.: b14782479
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2360