Address on the annexation of Texas, and the aspect of slavery in the United States, in connection therewith: delivered in Boston November 14 and 18, 1845 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Address on the annexation of Texas, and the aspect of slavery in the United States, in connection therewith: delivered in Boston November 14 and 18, 1845
Author: Phillips, Stephen C.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Phillips, Stephen C. (Stephen Clarendon), 1801-1857
Name: W. Crosby and H.P. NicholsPlace of Publication: Boston
- Creation: 1845-01-01
- Digitized: 2002-12-13
- Content Description: Pamphlet from Texana Collection
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Slavery -- United States -- Controversial literature -- 1845.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Slavery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: annex
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 12560710
- Accession or Local Control No: atpm0199-atpm0254g
- Other: 976.4 P54
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2361