Proceedings of the Senate and Documents Relative to Texas, from which the Injunction of Secrecy Has Been Removed Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Proceedings of the Senate and Documents Relative to Texas, from which the Injunction of Secrecy Has Been Removed
- Alternate Title Senate Document 341, 28th Congress, 1st session
- Alternate Title S. Doc. 341, 28th Congress, 1st session
Author: United States. Congress. Senate.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States. Congress (28th, 1st Session : 1843-1844). Senate.
Name: [Gales and Seaton]Place of Publication: [Washington]
- Creation: 1844
- Digitized: 2005-09-03
- Content Description: Record of 1844 Senate Proceedings.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- To 1846 -- Sources.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: annex
- Coverage Date: 1844-05-16
- Is part of serial 435.
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 3702715
- Accession or Local Control No: atg0001-0133
- Government Documents No.: Congressional Serial Set No. 435
- Other: F390 .U54 1844
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2363