The Congressional Globe, Volume 13, Part 2: Twenty-Eighth Congress, First Session Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title Appendix to the Congressional Globe, for the First Session, Twenty-Eighth: Containing Speeches and Important State Papers. Volume 13. Part 2.
- Main Title The Congressional Globe, Volume 13, Part 2: Twenty-Eighth Congress, First Session
- Serial Title Congressional Globe
- Series Title 28th Congress
- Sort Title Congressional Globe, Congress 28, Session 1, Part 2
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Blair & Rives, 1834-1873Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1844
- Content Description: The Congressional Globe contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, speeches, and some legislation for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: viii, 784 p. ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1843-12-04
- End Date: 1844-06-17
Name: Congressional GlobeCode: CGLOB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1716190
- UNT Catalog No.: b2454563
- Government Documents No.: X 72 - X 180
- Library of Congress Control Number: 12-36437
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 85-18374
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2368