Congressional Globe (Permanent Edition) Volume 85: 28th Congress, 2nd session, Appendix Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Serial Title Congressional Globe (Permanent Edition) Volume 85: 28th Congress, 2nd session, Appendix
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Washington
Name: Blair & RivesPlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1845-12-31
- Digitized: 2003-01-10
- Content Description: Congressional debates and proceedings regarding the annexation of Texas to the United States of America. Only selected pages of the Congressional Globe are reproduced here.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1844-01-01
- End Date: 1845-12-31
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 1716190
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2369