Letter to Appleton & Co., 9 November 1860 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter to Appleton & Co., 9 November 1860
Author: Jones, Mary Smith McCroryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jones, Mary Smith McCrory, 1819-1907. Mary Jones. Wife of the last president of the Republic of Texas.
- Creation: 1860-11-09
- Digitized: 2003-08-06
- Content Description: Letter from Mary Jones, widow of the last president of the Republic of Texas. The original letter is housed in the University of North Texas Archives.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Letters.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Mary Jones
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1860-11-09
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: University of North Texas ArchivesCode: UNTA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: atl026-027