Collin Chronicles, Volume 32, Number 1, 2011/2012 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Collin Chronicles, Volume 32, Number 1, 2011/2012
- Serial Title Collin Chronicles
Compiler: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Plano, Texas
Editor: Chancy, Aurora HowardCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Thompson, Mary AnnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Co-editor
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Plano, Texas
- Creation: 2012
- Content Description: The society solicits unpublished Collin County related material. Emphasis is placed on source material, such as: Bible records, church and lodge records, cemetery and funeral home records, military records, newspaper clippings, obituaries, old letters, maps, and diaries as well as school, tax, voter, and jury lists.
- Physical Description: 56 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collin County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of marriages, etc. -- Texas -- Collin County -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County
- Start Date: 1820~
- End Date: 2012
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Collin Chronicles, Records of Collin County, TexasCode: CCRCC
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCode: CCGS
- ISSN: 1060-0949
- OCLC: 9604463
- Display Note: "Volume XXXII, Part 1"