A new history of Texas for schools : also for general reading and for teachers preparing themselves for examination Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A new history of Texas for schools : also for general reading and for teachers preparing themselves for examination
Author: Pennybacker, Anna J. HardwickeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Pennybacker, Percy V., Mrs., 1861-1938. Mrs. Percy V. Pennybacker. Anna J. Hardwicke Pennybacker.
Name: P. V. PennybackerPlace of Publication: Palestine, Tex.
- Creation: 1895
- Digitized: 2005-08-31
- Content Description: Texas history textbook
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Textbooks
- Time Period: annex
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 2081076
- Accession or Local Control No: atb01089-01509
- DOI: F386 .P428
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2388
- Digital Preservation: metadataInfo: book was missing 2 pages at the very end...(3 and 4 from the end)