[U.S. Highway 79 Salt Stabilized Gravel] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [U.S. Highway 79 Salt Stabilized Gravel]
Photographer: Texas. Department of Transportation.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff Photographer
- Creation: 1937-02-01
- Content Description: Photograph of car traveling at 65 miles per hour on salt treated section of U.S. Highway 79 in Thrall. Limits: from Taylor to Milam County line. Visible are two water towers, a windmill, several buildings and a corn field.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9.5 x 13 cm
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Thrall
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: Texas Department of TransportationCode: TXDTR
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Statement: Property of TxDOT. Please complete reproduction policy before publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: TXDTR_M204-4-2_8