Texian Loan Agreement Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texian Loan Agreement
- Series Title Day at UNT
Author: TexasCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Republic of Texas
Witness: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Commissioner on the part of Texas.
Witness: Archer, B. T.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Commissioner on the part of Texas.
Witness: Wharton, WIlliam H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Commissioner on the part of Texas.; Wm. H. Wharton
Printer: Levy, BenjaminContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: New Orleans
Name: TexasPlace of Publication: TexasAdditional Info: Government of Texas
- Creation: 1836-01-11
- Digitized: 2003-08-15
- Content Description: Certificate issued to Robert Triplett acknowledging the first installment of a payment on a loan from the Government of Texas, with details about the loan agreement.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: loans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Stephen F. Austin
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: Texian loans
- Keyword: loan certificates
- Keyword: receipts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1836-01
Name: From Republic to State: Debates and Documents Relating to the Annexation of Texas, 1836-1856Code: AD
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: lg04