Journey through Texas, or, A saddle-trip on the southwestern frontier : with a statistical appendix Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Journey through Texas, or, A saddle-trip on the southwestern frontier : with a statistical appendix
- Added Title Saddle-trip on the southwestern frontier.
- Added Title Texas journey.
Author: Olmsted, Frederick LawCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903. A famous landscape architect, Olmsted designed Central Park in New York, Prospect Park in Brooklyn and many other well known metropolitan parks throughout the U.S.
Name: Dix, Edwards & Co.Place of Publication: New York
Name: Sampson, Low, Son & Co.Place of Publication: London
- Creation: 1857-01-01
- Digitized: 2004-06-15
- Content Description: The observations of Frederick Law Olmsted as he journeyed through Texas in the 1850s.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Slavery
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Description and travel.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2407