Cattle Ranges of the Southwest Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cattle Ranges of the Southwest
Author: Bentley, Henry LewisCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bentley, H. L. (Henry Lewis)
Name: United States Government Printing OfficePlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1898
- Digitized: 2005-08-31
- Content Description: This book contains information about the use and condition of Texas pastures contemporary with the book. It also gives information about the obstacles in the way of renewing the cattle ranges and how the cattle ranges could possibly be renewed.
- Physical Description: 32 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rangelands.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pastures.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grasses.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1898
- U.S. Dept. of agriculture. Farmers bulletin 72
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 2147859
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2412
- Display Note: Purchased with funds provided by the Porter-Evans Texana Collection Fund.