Speech of Hon. Wm. Lowndes Yancey, of Alabama, on the annexation of Texas to the United States, delivered in the House of Representatives, Jan. 7, 1845. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Speech of Hon. Wm. Lowndes Yancey, of Alabama, on the annexation of Texas to the United States, delivered in the House of Representatives, Jan. 7, 1845.
Author: Yancey, William LowndesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Yancey, William Lowndes, 1814-1863.
Name: Harris & Heart, "Constitution" OfficePlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1845
- Digitized: 2005-08-31
- Content Description: A passionate speech supporting the annexation of Texas, given to the House of Representatives.
- Physical Description: 14 p. 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Annexation to the United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics - Speeches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: annex
- Coverage Date: 1845-01-07
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 17734413
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2415
- Display Note: 52391