Texas Navy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Navy
- Added Title Cover title: The Texas Navy
Author: U.S. Navy Department. Naval History Division.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1968-01-01
- Digitized: 2004-06-14
- Content Description: A survey of the Texas Navy during the Texas Revolution and the Republic Era. Includes maps, sketches, a list of ships of the Texas Navy, and a chronology. Also includes photographs of 20th century U.S. Navy ships named after Texans or Texas locations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History, Naval.
- Keyword: ships
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Republic, 1836-1846.
- Keyword: independence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Keyword: battleships
- Keyword: schooners
- Keyword: naval vessels
- Keyword: Nimitz
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Ships
- Start Date: 1835
- End Date: 1968
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 11274