[Letter of Standing for J. A. Middleton from Beech Grove Baptist Church, October 20, 1857] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter of Standing for J. A. Middleton from Beech Grove Baptist Church, October 20, 1857]
Author: Beech Grove Baptist ChurchCreator Type: Organization
Author: Richardson, J. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Frazier, S. S.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1857-10-20
- Content Description: Letter of standing for J. A. Middleton from Beech Grove Baptist Church. The letter stated that Middleton was a member in full standing of the church and was dismissed when joining another church of the same faith.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 11 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Named Person: Richardson, J. P.
- Named Person: Frazier, S. S.
- Named Person: Middleton, J. A.
- Keyword: Beech Grove Baptist Church
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Baptist
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1857-10
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Lawrence County
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Osterhout PapersCode: OSTERH
Name: Rice University Woodson Research CenterCode: RICE
- Accession or Local Control No: RICE_wrc01803