North America. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title North America.
Cartographer: Tanner, Henry SchenckCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858.
Name: H. S. TannerPlace of Publication: Philadelphia, Pa
- Creation: 1836
- Digitized: 2004-10-23
- Content Description: A map of the entire North American continent. The map is color coordinated by countries and territories. Many of the North American landmarks and cities are present on this map.
- Physical Description: 1 map : hand col. ; 36 x 32 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North America -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: North America
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Coverage Date: 1836
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 12350420
- Other: G3300 1836 .T36 1836
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2441
- Display Note: Relief shown by hachures. From: A new universal atlas / H.S. Tanner. Prime meridian: Washington. In upper margin: 2. Purchased with funds provided by the Friends of the UNT Libraries. 2/85/202