[Class Portrait] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Class Portrait]
- No Language
- Content Description: Portrait of a group of school children with their teachers. There are thirty-two children, including boys and girls, and two adults, a man and a woman. The photograph is on a black mat.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm., on mat 21 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gillespie County
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Gillespie County Historical SocietyCode: GCHS
- Accession or Local Control No: GCHS_19XX-664-18-006