[Portrait of a Baby] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of a Baby]
- No Language
- Content Description: Portrait of a baby wearing a white gown and holding a flower. The photograph is matted.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w, faded ; 14 x 10 cm., on mat 17 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: babies
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gillespie County
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Gillespie County Historical SocietyCode: GCHS
- Accession or Local Control No: GCHS_19XX-664-18-059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246143