A history of Grayson County, Texas / Mattie Davis Lucas (Mrs. W. H. Lucas) and Mita Holsapple Hall (Mrs. H. E. Hall) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A history of Grayson County, Texas / Mattie Davis Lucas (Mrs. W. H. Lucas) and Mita Holsapple Hall (Mrs. H. E. Hall)
Author: Lucas, Mattie DavisCreator Type: Personal
Author: Hall, Mita HolsappleCreator Type: Personal
Artist: Ioy, J.J.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Scruggs PrintingPlace of Publication: Sherman, Tex.
- Creation: 1936
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: This book covers the early history of Grayson County, including early pioneers, industry, and development.
- Physical Description: 209 p. :  port. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grayson County (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Works by women -- 20th century -- United States -- Specimens.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1936
- Start Date: 1700
- End Date: 1914
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 2707597
- Call Number: F392.G7 L83 1936
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth24648
- Display Note: Bibliography: p. - at end. Texana copy: Bound in publisher's green cloth with black titles.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000