A thumb-nail history of the city of Houston, Texas, from its founding in 1836 to the year 1912 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A thumb-nail history of the city of Houston, Texas, from its founding in 1836 to the year 1912
Author: Young, Samuel OliverCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Young, Samuel Oliver, 1848-
Name: Press of Rein & Sons CompanyPlace of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 1912
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: This book covers the early history of Houston, including early pioneers, industry, and development.
- Physical Description: 184 p. : illus. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Houston (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Harris County (Tex.) -- History.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1836
- End Date: 1912
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 2618127
- Call Number: F394.H857 Y68 1912
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000