The early history of Galveston, by Dr. J. O. Dyer Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The early history of Galveston, by Dr. J. O. Dyer
Author: Dyer, Joseph O.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dyer, Joseph O. (Joseph Osterman), 1856-1925.
Name: Oscar Springer PrintPlace of Publication: Galveston, Texas
- Creation: 1916
- Digitized: 2007-03-26
- Content Description: This book covers Galveston's early history from 1518-1836.
- Physical Description: 30 p.; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Galveston (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Galveston County (Tex.) -- History.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1518
- End Date: 1836
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 5218582
- Call Number: F394.G2 D94 1916
- Display Note: Centenary Edition
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000