[Funeral Program for Earl James Bullock, Sr., December 8, 1999] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Earl James Bullock, Sr., December 8, 1999]
- Added Title In Loving Memory And Celebration For the Life of Brother Earl James Bullock, Sr.
- Creation: 1999-12-08
- Content Description: Funeral program for Brother Earl James Bullock, Sr., born November 10, 1919. The funeral was held Wednesday, December 8, 1999 at Greater Mt. Olive Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend A. W. Cole, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Bullock, Brother Earl James, Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1919-11-10
- End Date: 1999-12-08
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_04-0004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246706