[Funeral Program for Thomas T. Eggleston, Sr., March 15, 1999] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Thomas T. Eggleston, Sr., March 15, 1999]
- Added Title Homegoing Services For Mr. Thomas T. Eggleston, Sr.
- Creation: 1999-03-15
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Thomas T. (Carney) Eggleston, Sr., born June 21, 1918 and died March 1999. The funeral was held March 15, 1999 at Friendship Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend R. L. Archield, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc. and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Eggleston, Thomas T., Sr. (Carney)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1918-06-21
- End Date: 1999-03-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_09-0033
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246777