[Funeral Program for Bessie Ellis, May 1, 1962] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Bessie Ellis, May 1, 1962]
- Added Title Funeral Service for Mrs. Bessie Elisabeth Ellis
- Creation: 1962-05-01
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Bessie Elizabeth Ellis, born March 14, 1897 and died April 27, 1962. The funeral was held May 1, 1962 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. J. H. Carruthers. The funeral arrangements were made through Carter Undertaking Company and she was buried in the Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Ellis, Mrs. Bessie Elizabeth
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1897-03-14
- End Date: 1962-05-01
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_09-0039