[Funeral Program for Clara H. Ellis, September 23, 1950] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Clara H. Ellis, September 23, 1950]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Mrs. Clara H. Ellis
- Creation: 1950-09-23
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Clara H. Ellis, died September 1950. The funeral was held September 23, 1950 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by K. W. McMiller. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Interment City Cemetery No. 1 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 1
- Named Person: Ellis, Mrs. Clara H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950-09-23
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_09-0041
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246785