[Funeral Program for Rhina H. Eustace, February 26, 1944] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Rhina H. Eustace, February 26, 1944]
- Added Title "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mrs. Rhina H. Eustace
- Creation: 1944-02-26
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Rhina H. Eustace. The funeral was held February 26, 1944 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Dr. Robert S. Mosby.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 23 x 31 cm., folded to 23 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Named Person: Eustace, Rhina H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1944-02-26
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_09-0054