[Funeral Program for Annie Faucetta, July 30, 1947] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Annie Faucetta, July 30, 1947]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Mrs. Annie Faucetta
- Creation: 1947-07-30
- Content Description: Funeral program for Annie Faucetta. The funeral was held July 30, 1947 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. G. A. Deslandes. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in U.B.F. Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: United Brothers of Friendship Cemetery
- Keyword: U.B.F. Cemetery
- Named Person: Faucetta, Annie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1947-06-30
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_10-0004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246813