[Funeral Program for Fannie F. Flowers, February 2, 1951] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Fannie F. Flowers, February 2, 1951]
- Added Title Funeral Services of Mrs. Fannie F. Flowers
- Creation: 1951-02-02
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Fannie F. Flowers. The funeral was held February 2, 1951 at St. Paul Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. K. W. McMillan. The funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Odd Fellows Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: International Order of Odd Fellows Cemetery
- Keyword: I.O.O.F. Cemetery
- Named Person: Flowers, Mrs. Fannie F.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1951-02-02
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_10-0024
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246833