[Funeral Program for Lovie V. Forcey, September 11, 1999] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lovie V. Forcey, September 11, 1999]
- Added Title Homegoing Services for Mrs. Lovie V. Forcey
- Creation: 1999-09-11
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Lovie V. Forcey, born May 7, 1921 and died September 5, 1999. The funeral was held September 11, 1999 at E. T. Dixon U. M. Church, officiated by Pastor Amerson. The funeral arrangements were made through D. W. Brooks Funeral Home and she was buried in Meadowlawn Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: Meadowlawn Memorial Park
- Named Person: Forcey, Mrs. Lovie V.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1921-05-07
- End Date: 1999-09-05
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_10-0031
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246840