[Funeral Program for Shirley C. Harris, December 15, 2009] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Shirley C. Harris, December 15, 2009]
- Added Title A Homegoing Celebration for Shirley C. Harris
- Creation: 2009-12-15
- Content Description: Funeral program for Shirley C. Harris, born February 22, 1925 and died December 9, 2009. The funeral was held Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Otis I. Mitchell, Pastor. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Harris, Shirley C.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1925-02-22
- End Date: 2009-12-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0066