[Funeral Program for Velma Johnson Harris, May 29, 1998] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Velma Johnson Harris, May 29, 1998]
- Added Title A Service of Death and Resurrection for Mrs. Velma Johnson Harris
- Creation: 1998-05-29
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Velma Johnson Harris, born 1913. The funeral was held Friday, May 29, 1998 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Dr. Prenza L. Woods. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Harris, Mrs. Velma Johnson
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1913
- End Date: 1998-05-29
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0068