[Funeral Program for Earl W. Harrison, January 5, 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Earl W. Harrison, January 5, 1985]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mr. Earl W. Harrison
- Creation: 1985-01-05
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Earl W. Harrison, born January 30, 1912 and died January 3, 1984. The funeral was held Thursday, January 5, 1985 at East St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Troy J. Bell, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and he was buried in Southern Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Southern Memorial Park
- Named Person: Harrison, Mr. Earl W.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1912-01-30
- End Date: 1985-01-05
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0071
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246943
- Date of death on program says 1984, but funeral was in 1985.