[Funeral Program for Fannie Lou Harrison, March 9, 1953] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Fannie Lou Harrison, March 9, 1953]
- Added Title Home-Going Services of Mrs. Fannie Lou Harrison
- Creation: 1953-03-09
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Fannie Lou Harrison. The funeral was held Monday, March 9, 1953 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. S. H. James. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in City Cemetery No. 3 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: City Cemetery No. 3
- Named Person: Harrison, Mrs. Fannie Lou
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1953-03-09
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0072
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246944