[Funeral Program for Lorraine C. Byrd Harrison, September 23, 1997] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Lorraine C. Byrd Harrison, September 23, 1997]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Lorraine C. Byrd Harrison
- Creation: 1997-09-23
- Content Description: Funeral program for Lorraine C. Byrd Harrison, born January 21, 1927 and died September 19, 1997. The funeral was held Tuesday, September 23, 1997 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Reverend Claude W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary and she was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Harrison, Lorraine C. Byrd
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1927-01-21
- End Date: 1997-09-23
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0073