[Funeral Program for Velma L. Harrison, July 21, 2007] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Velma L. Harrison, July 21, 2007]
- Added Title Celebration of Life Gracious Lady Velma L. Harrison
- Creation: 2007-07-21
- Content Description: Funeral program for Gracious Lady Velma L. Harrison, born September 6, 1934 and died July 18, 2007. The funeral was held Saturday, July 21, 2007 at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, officiated by Father Bruce Schultz, O.P., Celebrant. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home and she was buried in Sunset Memorial Park in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (8 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Sunset Memorial Park
- Named Person: Harrison, Gracious Lady Velma L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1934-09-06
- End Date: 2007-07-21
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_13-0074
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth246946